1. It all kicked off when a wormhole appeared right under Heather's feet and she disappeared to another dimension.
2.Then it rained, and rained, and rained.
3. Not just ordinary British Summer rain - but sticky rain which made dancing so much harder.
4. Kevin has just returned to dance after an absence of some years, but at Wigmore got confused about which side he dances with.
5. Later Kevin and Andy collided quite fiercely and suddenly morphed into one dancer with two heads and three arms, which added a whole new meaning to Hay in Pairs.
6. Eddie's mask is now so solid, he sometimes failed to notice the rest had run off, and carried on knapping, all by himself.
7. At Lingen Mike spotted a giant bird swooping on the team, but luckily Benji ducked just in time.
8. In the middle of knapping, Finn got attacked by his own stick! I was so surprised I jiggled the camera and ruined the focus.
9. Annie had a severe build up of static electricity from all the swirling in Oswestry Square.
10. After a visit by three horses, the last dance, The Duck Race, became a bit of an obstacle race.
11. Just in time, Jane's wagon arrived to take people home.
12. The guys were surprised and delighted to find that inside the wagon was kitted out as a mobile disco. What an amazing day.